Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today





Today… our nation watched a new president take his oath to finish the legalities of getting into the white house for the next 4 years. Those who know me know that I am not a fan. We’ll see what happens.

Today… I spent some time going thru bills to pay, filing papers away & tossing out stuff that has outlived its purpose. Well, by tossing out I actually mean tossing into the recycle pile. 95% of what I went thru went there. Now I have a few neat piles that need attention on the side part of my desk. A sales tax form for Nicole’s Visions, the sales records to go thru & add up, a jury duty form the hubby has to finish filling out & a growing pile of coupons. It looks much better than it did this morning.
Today… I did another load of laundry. It seems never ending anymore. One of the things on the list of going natural is to find out what works to gets clothes clean. And soft too. I’m looking forward to getting into a house so we can see about having a clothes line. I’d like that. I miss the smell of line dried clothes. Especially from spring to fall.
Today… I feel better in my mind. I’ve had days where I feel like I have no purpose. Like it doesn’t matter if I do anything. Today was a bit better. Maybe it was the sunshine the other day. Maybe it’s the fact I get to see Amy Wednesday & Cindy on Thursday. Maybe it’s because after doing the bill stuff it doesn’t look as bad as we thought. Maybe it’s because I’m slowly moving forward in several directions. Maybe it’s because after cleaning up my desk I feel more in control of my life. Or… Maybe it’s just because I know I have such a loving & devoted hubby who always knows just when I need to hear I Love You.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole,

    So glad to hear that you felt good yesterday! It's always makes me feel a little more free to get rid of "junk piles". I need to do the same....maybe you'll be my inspiration! ;)

    I've been on the road to going natural for awhile now. We'll have to share tips sometime...

    Have a Beautiful Day!!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie. Junk piles are my downfall. I get them all over the house. The next *gasp* pile to conquer is the bedroom. Things just kind of get piled since there is extra room. Not looking forward to that one at all.

    ReplyDelete

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.