Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Notes from the Universe

Nicole, it is easy. Just once a day, imagine the life you dream of. Believe that it can be yours in this world of magic and miracles. Choose to live as if you know of its inevitable manifestation. Don't compromise. Don't worry. Don't look for results. And as surely as spirit crafts one moment after another, so too will it fuse together the life you now lead with the life of your dreams as if they were two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, destined to become one.
This alone determines what's "meant to be."


Tallyho,

The Universe


And then, Nicole, people are going to start talking... I mean, even more.


*My family & a friend's family are trying to find the right house to share so we can all save on expenses. This is what I will spend my time imagining. Us, in the perfect house big enough for all of us.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole,

    I just love your posts and being able to share your spiritual progress!

    You've been tagged! Visit my blog for the details.

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie. Sorry I am soooo late in my reply. I had my settings wrong so I was not getting notified when someone commented. All fixed now!

    ReplyDelete

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.