Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The kitchen


The kitchen sink. Well, I did not let go of as much under there as in the bathroom. Not yet. I did let go of several things that were half gone, or old & rarely used. And we have already replaced bathroom cleaners with vinegar & baking soda months ago. So I have no foaming spray stuff for my toilet or shower. No nasty smelling fumes to get the room clean.

In the kitchen I still have my dishwasher Electrosol tabs, multi surface & glass cleaners & Febreeze. I’m working on it. I’m looking into alternatives. Soon as I know I have something that works, the chemicals will go. No matter how much is left. I used to have the mindset that well, I can just use these up, then do better. How is that good? The sooner we stop putting these chemicals into our waters, the sooner the filtration places can stop working so hard.

When I go to wash dishes later, one test will be underway. I used up the last of my dishwashing soap. Now I’ll be using Dr. Bronner’s. I’ll talk about that product in a separate post tho. And you’ll be amazed how good vinegar & baking soda work on many things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.