Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dishes & stove tops




Well, I used the Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds to do the dishes. It works. I have no problem not buying separate dish washing liquid anymore. I also like the real pine smell of it. Not a Pine Sol pine, but real pine, like you smell out in nature.

I also found that my spray bottle of vinegar & water worked great on my cook top. Whenever I would wipe it off with my sponge while doing dishes, I get a cloudy film left behind when it dries. It didn’t matter if I used fresh soapy water, or waited until the end. Usually I end up wiping & wiping & wiping with a clean dry dishcloth to try to get the streaks & film gone. So I tried the vinegar & water bottle. A couple squirts & paper towel left the cook top clean, streak free & with no film. I like it. Nice green alternative for sure! Not to mention super inexpensive. Oh, & for paper towels we buy the select a size ones so it's one small sheet not a whole big one. I'll be switching to a microfiber towel here shortly for that task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.