Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thoughts on Whole Living


Be mindful of where you put your attention. The shape of your life will follow.


When you view your health as nonnegotiable, your priorities naturally shift.


Positive change starts with truth, & no one knows it better than you.


I was posting these thoughts pretty regular before, then got sidetracked with life. In going thru my saved documents, I found it again. Guess I should work on getting these out there again huh? They came from the back page of the Body & Soul magazines I was getting. Right now, the subscription has to expire since I can't afford to pay for another year right now. But, I have quite a few saved up to pull these thoughts from in the mean time. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.