Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

just more chatter

Wow, I’m maybe getting the hang of writing again on a regular basis. I’m still getting used to being home & having time. It’s odd. Nice, but odd. I spent a fair amount of time today sorting thru coupons to share. Kinda feels nice knowing that the coupons I send to folks are ones they will actually use, since they are both from wish lists & weekly requests.
This afternoon my friend Amy came over. She picked up her check from what she sold at the mall store. We also got a chance to just visit & catch up. I always love talking with her. She is the wealth of information I wish I was.
One of the things I brought up to her was my thoughts on forming a local group to share info with & learn with. I’m loving all I’m learning about food, chemicals, organics, natural things, recycling, etc. I want to share it with the world! Well, ok, at least people I know. I thought it would be neat to have a group of like-minded folks get together once every 2 weeks or so to share info & learn. Amy thought it was a good idea too. So this is something I’ll work on putting together.
This Friday evening the hubby, daughter & I will be heading over to another friend’s house to talk about 2012. Joy has worked to keep the group going that started back when we had our Pagan shop with Leah. I’ve not had a lot of opportunity to go in the past, but it looks like maybe this year will be better. I was either going to bed early to be at the Farmer’s Market or I was running the store at the mall. Well, the mall is over & I will not be at that market this year. It already looks better!
It looked so weird outside today. And it felt almost like spring. That is just wrong for January! I really miss the snow. Especially since we had just gotten such a nice bunch of it. The weather patterns are really strange around here. Not totally surprising, just weird. I can just hope it gets cold & snows some more soon. Right now, it’s raining.
I think that’s enough for now. It’s 10 & I wanna try getting to bed earlier. I’m not quite ready, but by the time I get this posted & turn off lights & wash up, I’ll be ready. That is, if I can get the thoughts to turn off in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.