Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm alive

Again, here I sit at an oh so odd time for a weekend. I’m so sick & tired of being sick & tired. What I thought would only be something I could knock out in a couple days, still hangs on. It moved from my head to my chest. I sound like a frog. I just want this to go away. I’ve tried to take it easy, so I don’t overdo it and pass out. I’m tired of doing that. I want to do things.
I guess it’s kind of running its course. The worst times now are mornings & evenings. Days aren’t too bad. And I'm actually sleeping thru the night (with medicine tho). I hate having to take medicine. But without it, I’m even more miserable.
So anyways… I haven’t read much on anyone’s LJ this week. I’ll catch up… or you can fill me in with a comment.
The bike & car are still out of commission. I pretty much stayed home other than the bus outing on Monday. Friday I took him to work because there were a couple things I just had to get done. I was up at 515 to down some coffee, take him to work, and get back home. Had another cup, checked my email, and went to lay back down for about an hour or so. Ran my errands early, so I wouldn’t be out all afternoon. Came home, watched my soaps & rested, & went back out to get hubby at 530.
Looks like I’ll have to go run out again today, or take him in the morning. He did not have much luck with the car. Now he’s changing gears & giving the bike a look over. Let’s hope that gets him somewhere. I hate how it frustrates him when he can’t do something, or figure something out. I know he hates it too, & he even told me at times like this he misses his brother. He’s a mechanic, but in FL. The frustrating part about the car was that to get the starter off, he needed a 15mm socket. He doesn’t have one. Figures. And the close by friend, who would have one, is out fishing today for Father’s Day. Guess what I’ll be buying him soon? Yup, another socket set that includes that 15mm one.
So I’m still feeling crappy. My honey is frustrated. What a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.