Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Bleh

Well, after the 3 posts yesterday, I'm back again. This time I feel like crap.

I dont know where this came from but it needs to go back there. As if having that girly time isn't bad enough, I get a sore throat & body ache something or other. Eww. I woke up this morning feeling a little stuffed up & with a bit of a sore throat. I figured it was just cuz we slept with the window open & perhaps it was a bit damp. It's happened before. Well, I was kinda ok this morning. We went out to run a couple errands & I was still fine. Got home after lunch time, & it hit me like a brick wall. It's just gotten worse as the afternoon & evening went on. My body feels so icky. You know that feeling when your skin is so sensitive if something touches it, that you wanna tell whoever is touching you to get lost? Yeah, that's me today.

I made some herbal root tea & drank 2 nice big cups of it. Not noticing any changes tho. I also took a couple Aleve. Still nothing really. I even tried chocolate. Yup, broke off some pieces & brought them over to the sofa with me. Half are still there.

This feeling like shit is only one small thing in this lovely retrograde Monday. Tim went out to start his car & head to work. Nothing. Called in to let them know he might be late. He took his motorcycle instead. When he got home he put the bike back in the garage. While he was showering I had to go down in there to grab something out of the fridge down there. Holy Hell it smelled like gas. I told him. He went & checked it out. He has another fuel line leak. So the poor guy gets dressed & heads out there to see whats going on. Mind you this is after he'd worked an 11 hour day. Seems it's more than he can fix on the spot.

So, tomorrow I'm stuck at home unless I take a bus or walk. I told him to just take the Escape. I had really wanted to go up to Leavenworth to take some pix of the opening day of the market there, but feeling like this, I think I'll stay home.

On a different note ... our weather is crazy here.

It has been so much more windy here this year than before. The temps have been lower. The crops are coming in later. We had 2 feet of snow on our mountain pass!! This is June. What the heck? Yup, things are going into motion for 2012. Global warming is most certainly real.

Ok, I go zone out for a bit now. I'm staying up long enough to take the dog out one more time since Connie is working & the honey is in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.