Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

the house

Multiple posts in one day .. look out !!
So Kati finally called about 6ish. I was just getting ready to make some dinner. Well, it’s not good news. Seems the people in the house don’t want to let anyone come in while they live there to see the house. WTF?? It’s not their house, it’s hers. You would think if she wants to let the next renters see it, she should be able to. We don’t care if they are messy. We just want to see the layout of the house, the rooms, the yard & get a feel for how much space we have to work with. Ok fine. Whatever. Next issue is they now wont be done with their house until maybe September or October. So we went from it should be done by the beginning of June, to maybe as late as October, or even later. Lovely. You know, we really don’t mind the waiting as much as not being able to see the inside. If we could see inside, I would chalk it up to whatever, and move on. But without knowing, I cant. We cant. I didn’t really get into things with her on the phone, but I will have to get my point across via email or something. I’ll need to let her know we’ll have to begin, again, to look for something. If we can get in that house, cool. If not, let’s hope we find something more affordable.
Tim & I were both so deflated after that. Our bubbles had been popped. Both of us are wishing she was a teeny more assertive, but we also try to understand some of what she’s going thru. I only wish we could help her get out of her crap.
So I grabbed our weekend classified section & tried looking. Crap. Nothing we can afford, on this side of the river. There were a couple places in Wenatchee, but they were in truly less than desirable locations. With some of the construction getting ready to happen on our bridge, there is no way we’d want to move to the other side. Tim would have to cross it everyday, twice, just to work. Sooo not worth the hassle. I’ll have to start putting feelers out to see if we can find anything.
Any constructive juices I had now, are gone for the night I think. Bleh. Maybe I’ll play games or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.