Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thoughts on Whole Living

Your body craves motion. Allow it to flow in harmony with your breath.
Instead of seeking love, see it – everywhere.
Greet every day with a ritual of gratitude & strength.
My body does crave motion. I wish I could get my mind to agree more often & actually do it. I'll work on that.
Seeing love everywhere. This might prove more difficult. But imagine if we all were to try this, even for a day.
Greeting each day with anything other than slamming the alarm clock is a good day. But so many of us dont get enough rest at night since we all try to do too much. Starting the day slowly, or even remembering to think of something other than the millions of things facing us each day, is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.