Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh my I’m tired & sore

Connie & I not only went shopping this morning for some food & stuff, but we spent the rest of the day rearranging the dining & living areas. Tim now has his computer set up, & on a real desk. We have the table & chairs in the actual dining area, where my “office” was. Now the office area is shared with the man, & over where the table & chairs were. Then the rest of the living room had to be moved around a bit too. Whew! Although most of everything major is arranged, my …er I mean our, area is a mess. I’ll do the move in stuff tomorrow along with putting the little things (that I haven’t yet packed away) into place. Hopefully, even though this was a hard day’s work, we’ll be doing it all over again soon, in a house.
After all this, I have such an urge to pack up more stuff. I am so ready to just move. I don’t care if it’s into a rental house or if we buy a house. I’m just ready.
I think I’ll keep this one short & get ready to wind down & head to bed. After all, it’s now almost 1130 already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.