Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

And quick as that it’s Friday already.

And quick as that it’s Friday already. Last real post was on Monday night. Funny how fast time goes by.

Got my hair trimmed on Wednesday I think it was. It’s back to being shorter & cuter. I like it. Some of the bounce is back from my perm too. I think I’m ready to color it again. No idea exactly what color tho.

Thursday evening I went to a belly dance class. It is designed for weight loss. Slow & easy. Made for folks who are recovering from surgery, or are shy or just want to maybe lose some weight. OMG what fun. This was my second week going. I feel like such an uncoordinated person. I’m determined to learn tho. I love this. It feels fantastic when you’re doing it. Not to mention the thought of it turns my honey on!! A couple of us are going to try to get together outside the class to practice more. The class is only once a week, but hey for $2.50 a class… you can’t beat that. And it’s put on my one of the ladies who is very active in the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. She’s also the lady who does the Buddhist meditations. That’s something else I’m thinking of looking into down the road a little.

This morning Connie & I went to the local Costume Shop. What a fun place. It’s full of not only belly dance stuff, but actual costumes & ballet stuff too. Oh the money I could spend in there. Since we are students we get a 10% discount on our belly dance outfits. Hey, it covers the tax so that helps. Connie grabbed a hip scarf for herself but I could not decide on one I liked. So I’m going to go back in there wearing an outfit I would like the scarf to match. Figure that may help me decide. Once we buy one, we’ll check into just how hard it would be to make our own. That could be so much fun, especially with all those jingly coins!!

So Thursday morning we lost the reed fish. Not sure exactly why. Everything in the tank was perfect. Even took the water to be tested. It’s possible he just stressed out & didn’t make it. Major bummer. Everyone else seems fine for the time being.

.....Insert a 3+ hour break ……

Oh my, oh my. Gotta love it when the man comes home an hour early ….. and the house is empty …..

Afterwards we splurged & went out for Chinese. Now he’s sitting in front of his puter … & here I am. Again. I’ve now totally lost whatever else I had planned to write. Funny how sex will do that. Hopefully we have a fun & full weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.