Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

the house

Ok, separation. So let me write about “the house”. It’s the house next to Joe & family. It’s a nice house. Has a decent front & back yard. The layout is super weird, but that’s from adding on to it after the fact. Not a big deal tho. It has a fireplace. The garage has been converted to living space. It has nice wood floors.
I could go on about the pluses. There are a few things I don’t like, but I think they are things I could live with. I’m sure Tim feels the same way. Unless you build it yourself, there is no perfect house.
So the asking price has been dropped but it’s still above where we can be. And it is still a bit high for the size & location. It’s been sitting empty over a year. It’s a buyer’s market around here. Hopefully these things are in our favor.
We’ve seen the inside with the realtor lady I have taken pix of. She has recommended a mortgage guy to go talk to. He’s good at creative financing & the like. She told us to get copies of our credit reports so we have them for him when we talk. She even called him & let him know we’d be calling him & gave him a heads up.
So today I went online & got each of the 3 reports for each of us. Well, one wouldn’t give the info & says we have to mail it, just for Tim’s report. Stupid, but whatever. So I have 5 out of 6. Then there is the whole credit score thing too. Sure, you get your report for free once a year … but they want you to pay to see your score. WTF?? Guess everyone needs to make money somewhere. But I didn’t do the score thing. I wasn’t sure if each of the 3 agencies has their own scoring thing, or if they would be the same no matter who I got the score from. If I have to get 6 … that could be as much as 48 bucks. Sigh.
After I did the report thing, I called the guy. He was, of course, out of the office. Left him a msg, so we’ll see. I’ve done my part for the time being.
Joe, our friend, has been lighting candles, sending positive energies & all that for us. He wants us to be next door sooo bad. Well, I should say Tim. It’ll be like 2 kids… but that’s a good thing for both of them. Tim Connie & I can all see ourselves living there. We just have to work on that price.
So there. That’s about all for now on the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.