Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ah, a full moon again …


It seems all too often that time just whizzes by without knowing just how fast its going. Wasn’t it just Spring? Summer? And now here we are almost a month into Autumn already. I’ve noticed that this year, for unknown reasons really, I’ve spent more time inside than out. I’ve spent time in front of this computer … doing countless things. I’ve spent time escaping life by playing games. I’ve spent time trying to see what everyone else is doing & sharing my own things, on Facebook. I’ve spent time trying to work on my business, both online & just on the computer. 

Hubby & I have spent time trying to adjust to a new way of life this past year too. We’re back to being alone. In Florida, we were with the kids in our home. One left for the military. One stayed behind when we decided to move to Washington. We spent less than 2 years alone, but we had a dog. Then my military daughter moved in with us. Then her boyfriend moved in. Full house again. Then we did a move back to FL thing, & back to WA, within 6 months. The kids moved into their own place. While we were in FL, we were with hubby’s mom. Now, back here, we are alone. Just us. No kids. No dog. 

While we have both grown & changed over the past years, it still takes some adjusting to being just us. I’ve watched time slip by. Sometimes I feel like I’m just watching & not really participating in my life. Sometimes it feels like my Spirit is forgotten in the grind of daily life.
I want so desperately to rekindle it. I just somehow feel like something is missing.
I’m not sure what it is exactly. I’m going to work on finding it. Am I alone in how I feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.