Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to November

So here we are already into November. Where does the time go these days? It seems to pass so slowly as it happens, yet when we look back we wonder how it flew so fast.

Samhain passed without any flair this year. I had begun to try planning some small something for the evening on the 31st but had little interest from my hubby so it just passed. There was much thought in my mind & heart tho as the evening went along.

I did some reading on the history of Samhain & Halloween. It was all very interesting & will help me in years to come.

Another something we had wanted to do was a Pagan style vow renewal for our 10th Wedding Anniversary. That special day is November 5th. It seems to have gotten pushed aside but with good reason. I'm sure the right time will present itself & we will do it then.

The good reason was a move that came up suddenly. After so long hunting for a place to live, one was presented that we never thought of as an option. So we had to move super fast to take advantage & make it all come together. We moved one building over & to a downstairs unit.

We did a really nice simple cleansing before we moved in. This was the first time we (myself, hubby & oldest daughter) have been able to do something like this at the actual move in time. It felt good too! We then moved the salt in first, before anything else was carried in. It feels good to be here & amazingly different than the old upstairs unit.

When we spend time inside here, it feels like the outside world just goes away. It is warm, inviting & so comfy. Spiritually, it feels so much better than the other place. We feel at home here.

I am looking forward to my spiritual side growing while we are here. I feel it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.