Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Making your own deodorant

Sounds crazy huh? Well, I guess for some it would sound way too hippie like. To me, it is a natural next step.

Last year (or has it been longer now?) I switched to an aluminum free deodorant. It took my body some time to adjust but now it works pretty darn well. I am happy to say that leaving the aluminum behind has been a great move for me.

So I came across this site called The Alternative Consumer which had a post about making your own deodorant here. A friend on Facebook shared it, so I read about it & promptly shared it again!

How much simpler can it get than mixing some Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Coconut Oil & scent? Not much!

I love the idea & plan to try it once my current stick is gone so I have a container to use (as suggested). So what do you think about the idea of making your own personal hygiene products like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.