Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sex or sleep? LOL

Wow, the price one pays for some good sex late at night is dragging ass the next morning. Well, only if you have to be up before you’ve had a good 8 hours sleep. It was after midnight when we finally got to sleep. The hubby had to be up at 530. He slept in til 610. So he woke me up to take the dog out because he didn’t have time. It’s about 0 degrees out around here right now. So I took her out & promptly went back to bed. For an hour. Then I found myself hitting the snooze a couple times. Damn.

And why do I have to be up at 730? Because the damned mall opens at 9 now instead of 10. Which, by the way, it totally dumb. We also stay open til 10pm. We have enough trouble finding something to do until 9 during the week because people stop coming at around 8. And to top it off, our people are getting skimpy on the hours so now we have chunks of time where only one person is there. And it’s already been me… man is it boring to not have someone to talk to.

Today I have to be there at 9. I’m there alone till 2, when Amy comes in & I leave. She’s there alone til 6, when Connie comes in. I know one thing for sure, when it comes time to share the consignment money we’ve made, not everyone will get a piece of the pie. Only those who have made a big effort to make sure the store runs.

So anyways, I’m off to get ready. Gotta figure out what to bring with me to keep me occupied for 5 hours. Because we all know nobody goes shopping on a Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.