Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

So just how bad is it?

I was going to shave my chin this afternoon so I could go out. 

I last did it before heading out the door Tuesday morning, heading for the food bank. 

So the pictures you see, is what happens after just over 2 days.

How much or how fast it grows seems to vary with both my cycle & the lunar cycle. 

As I mentioned before, if the only thing that changes is that this hair growth slows extremely or stops, I would be happy.

These are selfies with artificial light so they are not great or sharp. LOL But you get an idea of what I deal with. 

You can see why I am embarrassed to go out without shaving. Having a lazy eye that draws attention to my face is bad enough. I don’t need help from my chin. 

We have been known to run back home if I notice I forgot right after we leave the house. I now keep a razor in the glove box, just in case.


I share this one time & onetime only. 

I don’t like to let the world in this much. But maybe what I am going through can help someone else.

Other hairy areas are not as easy to share ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.