Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Throwback Mountain dew & soda thoughts

Back here I mentioned a little about the taste difference between the real sugar Dew & the HFCS Dew.

Seems Mountain dew is reviving the Throwback Dew for another limited time. nice. I know that soda is bad for you no matter if it has HFCS or real sugar but its nice to see the sugar stuff back again, even if only for a limited time. They even have a Fan Page on Facebook this go-round, which I think is cool & shows just how popular the new old version is. Heck they have almost 5800 fans!

I'm guessing my body is not happy with even the Throwback version on any kind of regular basis tho. I find I can enjoy one, once in awhile, but more often & my insides tell me that's enough.

I do enjoy soda still, just not more than one 12 ounce serving a day. Some days I dont have any. Some days, I find myself wanting a few. But I try, for my health, to stick to my one a day rule. And my beverage of choice is still the Natural Brew Outrageous Ginger Ale. Well, that & maybe the Dry Soda Lavender flavor stuff. That's a nice treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.