Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I am a Witch


I am a Witch.

I see beauty in all life...

I hear the whispers of the trees ~

I feel the gentle breeze
kiss my face...

The warmth from the sun
fills me with energy and passion~

The soft spring rain
washes over me & I am renewed.

The wisdom of those before
comes to me in my dreams.

The strength & power
of Mother Earth grounds me...

and keeps me balanced.



I am a Witch.

I have pledged myself
in my entirety to Them..

For it is from Them all life comes...
to Them all life returns...

And without Them ~ I cease to be.



I am a Witch.

The magick stirring within me...
is a gift from Them.

I have come to see myself...
as They see me...

I have come to know myself...
as They know me ~

Love myself
as They love me.

I stand with Them...
in my truth.



I am a Witch.

My truth...
is not the same as your truth ~

Just as your truth...
is not the same as mine...

I do not question
or judge your truth...
for we are equal in Their eyes.

All parts of One.



I am a Witch...

I follow my path...
my map of life with dignity...
with resolve ~

My map...
is not the same as your map~

Yet perhaps you too are a Witch...

Our maps are unique unto us...
albeit our destination the same.

You may walk beside me ...
should you choose ~

Let us learn
each from the other
as we walk.



I am a Witch...

Maiden... Mother... Crone ~

I shall share my life knowledge freely ...
shine my light...

So that those who have lost their way...
may see their map once again.

I do not seek to change you...
but to help you...

find you.



(Author not known to me)

3 comments:

  1. That really is beautiful...thanks for sharing. This is such a powerful time of year...

    Have a Beautiful Night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful...

    ~A Lil Enchanted~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliment ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.