Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Settling in....

Excuse me while I settle in to my new online writing home here...

I was busy importing all my posts from 3 separate blogs & weeding out repeats & stuff that just did not need to be anywhere. I have to decide on what kind of background I want here yet. I will play around with the layout until I'm happy... I say this so you wont be surprised when you pop in & things have changed!

Come along if you like ... I'll be rambling on about a variety of things as the days go by...

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you got this moving... I hope it helps you keep up with it (if that's what you are aiming for).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thats what I'm aiming for! I've had the blog set up for a little while now & had imported & sifted thru the posts too... I just was waiting, For what I dont know, to get moving with it! LOL Maybe it'll work now. deleting the other ones will feel good too, knowing everything is all in one place.

      Delete
  2. YAY, all in one place!
    It will be easier to follow too.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that whole follow thing will be easier huh? Works great on both ends then!

      Delete
  3. Hey, Nicole, welcome tto your new bloggy home, nice! I often thought I should do the opposite, divide mine up between the craft and the personal, but now you've made me change my mind. Too much to keep track of otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought being divided would be great. It was in theory! LOL I do keep my business one separated tho.

      Delete
  4. I know what you mean - all life merges doesn't it. It's not so easy being separated.

    ReplyDelete

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.