Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Notes from the Universe

I subscribe to Notes from the Universe, which I get in my inbox 5 days a week. I have gotten these for multiple years now & I love reading them. They give me reason to stop & pause & think about what faces me on any given day. I think this is a good place for me to post them, each day I get them. In future days I may add a bit of how this really fits into whatever is happening on that that day. For now, I may go back & add some from the past.

Anyone can sign up to get these notes. Just go to www.tut.com

And now ... today's note...


If you sit and get really quiet, Nicole, fully expecting your answer, it has to come.
Guaranteed,

The Universe


You'll see some advertising for Universe products then you'll see an added personal blip at the bottom ...



Expectation unlocks all doors, Nicole, lights all paths, and frosts all cakes.

I love these little "extras"

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.