Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Notes from the Universe

Just look to those who already possess as you wish to possess or who've already achieved as you wish to achieve, Nicole, and ask yourself whether or not they have some special gift that you do not have? If they have more angels working on their behalf? If they're any more loved than you are now loved? If they have suffered more, worked harder, or waited longer than you? If I would permit them to be "luckier" or have it easier than you? And you will see, after careful consideration, that their success depended upon none of these things. It arrived simply because they expected it to arrive, and then they lived their life accordingly.
Boom, there it is -
The Universe
Even tho I get these 5 days a week, sometimes, they just hit ya. They make more sense. The light goes on. The wonder is there. I think today's was one of those. So I just expect to make money, sell my photography, have all the money we need, and live that way. If I can believe that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my world. I reserve the right to not publish any comment that is offensive or cruel.